The Guild

Welcome to Forum - Alliance/Sylvanas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baknisse

PostSubject: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Mon May 28, 2007 7:51 pm

1. Name. Baknisse

2. Age. 14

3. Where are you from? (Speaking and understanding English will be crucial for raiding). Sweden, I am good at english.

4. A little about yourself. I am a 14 years old boy that are friendly and does a lot of things to help other people in-game. I'm a good guild member and I'm serious in my playing.

5. Race. Dwarf

6. Class
Hunter, u said u needed hunter Razz

7. Proffesions. LW/skinning, not so highskilled though.

8. Your gear (Armory link would be fine).

9. Which Previous guilds have you been in, and why did you leave them?

I have been in Future which is a really good guild and they have downed aran in Karazhan. I left them because they were mean and told me that I could join a raid then they just kicked me because a better hunter logged in.

10. Playtimes (F.ex. 13:00 PM to 12:30AM). Raiding times - 19:00pm - 23:00pm with a possible stretch.

I play long on friday-saturday, I can be online from 18:00 pm- 01:00

11. What raiding Experience do you have? (Raiding from before TBC should be mentioned)

I have done kara around 5 times and I got a lot of pre-TBC endgame experience.

12. Pre-quests, Karazhan Pre-quest is a must.

got no other pre.q than kara pre-q, but I'm revered with KoT so I can go CoT Heroic instances.

13. What are your ingame goals?

To raid with other people and have fun, not so greedy so I want gear Razz

14. What do you got to offer us?
A good and friendly guy that can help a lot of ur guild members, I got no problem with buying pots for around 60g for 1 raid.

15. Why do you want to join us?

I saw a "guild spam" or what u shall call it in trade channel and I thought that u were a nice guild to join.

I hope that I can join ur guild in the future.
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Mon May 28, 2007 10:13 pm

Post your armory please. and how many bosses have you downed in kara?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theguild.top-talk.net
Therani
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Mon May 28, 2007 10:21 pm

Post a link to you armory profile, it's not hard and it is a required point in the application form.
Also, the weekday raid times seem a bit short. Seeing as we usually end close to midnight in the weekdays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalja

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Mon May 28, 2007 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Therani
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Tue May 29, 2007 5:03 am

Nat, when you copy those links from blizzard. you have to remove the ?# in front of character. :p

But back on topic...I see we have a knack for getting applications from marksman hunters with 1.6k ranged attackpower and below. Tbh that is too low, and Ogre Slayer's Band and Mark of the Ravenguard on a hunter? I'd like to know the reason for using that other than pvp, we are a raiding guild. So our standards should be set for raiding, and 1600 RAP when fully buffed with MoTW, TSA, Arcane brilliance and major agility pots just doesn't cut it. You should be over 2k at that point when it comes to raiding.

Unless you can prove to me that you are really skilled and know how to play a hunter effectively in raids, and that you really want to join the guild by improving your gear. Do 70 instances, get some beast lords, change ring and neck, get gems and enchants on the equipment suited for raids. I will have to say Denied for the moment.

Good luck in search for a guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baknisse

PostSubject: about ap   Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 pm

I have fixed my gear so I have over 2k AP when fully buffed etc.<BR><BR>Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Fönz
Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:58 am

You will get an answer today. Sorry for taking so long time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theguild.top-talk.net
Therani
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:32 pm

Sigh, once again the armory gives you away.

When you say fully buffed seeing from what you have on the armory without TSA and AotH active, you have to count your trinket as well. and that lasts for 15 secs. Now to see what you will get self buffed it's rather easy, 125 from TSA and 155 from hawk, then increase that by 10%.
125+155=180*1.10=198RAP 1254+198=1452

So how can you gain over 500 RAP by normal raid buffs?

Another thing that also gives away your knowledge of the class is your talent build, 58 points in marksmanship is overkill. 41 points is normal 43 is acceptable. And you have chosen so many crap talents as well.

Sorry for being this harsh on hunter applications, but a bad hunter is nothing but a liability to a guild. And they are extremely easy to spot when you know the class and keep yourself updated on what is going on with the class mechanics after each patch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.   

Back to top Go down

LvL 70 dwarfie hunter wanna join :P, highskilled.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: Applications-
Jump to: